Tuesday 15 March 2011

Starting up.....

Hey folks!

Right lets get down to this. I like to keep updated whenever I'm playing FM11 so of course that means downloading the latest patches. At the time of this post the latest patch I have installed is 11.3. Here are my settings for starting my new game including countries selected.

Click to enlarge

You will have noticed that I have unticked 'Attribute Masking' because I use scout reports anyway for buying players, so it wont make any difference. Below are the Leagues I have selected to load....

Click to enlarge


I have decided to Choose A.C.F. Fiorentina as my team as I really admire the passion that 'La Viola' have towards their team.

Click to enlarge

Let's not beat around the bush, first thing I have done is arranged a decent selection of freindlies, which starts off with lower reputation opposition to improve morale and fitness, leading onto more reputable opposition so I am able to see where my team is at in terms of quality and how well the tactics are working. If all goes well then my team should be well prepared for the onslaught of Serie A.

FIXTURES

Click to enlarge
I have told the board that I believe that I can mount a serious title challenge which has led to a significant budget increase.

Click to enlarge
Stay tuned for more, it's 2am and I am knackered. Peace out!!!!

No comments: